Effective Date: March 15, 2022
Please read these Terms and Use before using, or submitting content.
This Service is intended solely for Users who are thirteen (13) years of age or older, and any use or access to the Service by anyone under 13 is unauthorized, unlicensed, and in violation of this Agreement.
Company may terminate your account or profile, delete any content or information that you have posted on the Service, and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Service (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Service) for any reason or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, including without limitation if it believes that you are under 13.
If you are a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside (e.g. under 18 years of age), you may only use the Service if (a) you either are an emancipated minor or obtain parental or legal guardian consent after review of this Agreement prior to you using any of the Services provided by Company and (b) you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement.
All materials that are included in, made available on or are otherwise a part of the Service (“Let’s Sweet Talk”), including without limitation any and all articles, text, images, illustrations, videos, audio, forms, graphics, layout design, artwork, logos, the “look and feel” of the website, and trademarks are exclusively owned or licensed by Let’s Sweet Talk or its affiliates or subsidiaries. The Let’s Sweet Talk Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, and/or other proprietary rights and laws.
You will ensure that any User Content which you submit, both comments and/or Idea, to the Service will be accurate (factional) and be genuinely held (opinions). By submitting any Idea, you agree that your disclosure is complimentary, unsolicited and without restriction. While we have no obligation to review, display, monitor, or accept User Content, we may, in our sole discretion, delete, move, re-format, edit, alter, remove or refuse to exploit User Content at any time, for any reason, without notice or liability to you or any other party.
Limited Liability Disclaimer
You may access and view the content on the Web Site on your computer or other device and, unless otherwise indicated in these Terms and Conditions or on the Web Site, make single copies or prints of the content on the Web Site for your personal, internal use only. Unless otherwise specifically indicated in these Terms and Conditions or on the Web Site, use of the Web Site and the services offered on or through the Web Site, are only for your personal, non-commercial use.
Unless otherwise specifically indicated in these Terms and Conditions or on the Web Site, any commercial or promotional distribution, publishing or exploitation of the Web Site, or any content, code, data or materials on the Web Site, is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express prior written permission from our authorized personnel or the otherwise applicable rights holder. Other than as expressly allowed herein or on the Web Site, you may not download, post, display, publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, perform, broadcast, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on or available through the Web Site. You further agree that you may not alter, edit, delete, remove, otherwise change the meaning or appearance of, or repurpose, any of the content, code, data, or other materials on or available through the Web Site, including, without limitation, the alteration or removal of any trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks, or any other proprietary content or proprietary rights notices. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or otherwise using any copyrighted material from or through the Web Site. If you make other use of the Web Site, or the content, code, data or materials thereon or available through the Web Site, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use.
In connection with your use of the Services, you acknowledge and agree that you will not:
- Copy, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, otherwise attempt to discover the source code, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any Let’s Sweet Talk Content or information;
- Manipulate, modify or edit the Let’s Sweet Talk Content or the Service or display the Services by using framing or similar navigational technology;
User Discussion Guidelines
When posting information on the Service, use refinement when discussing the topics. Users are required to treat others with respect and honesty. Be fair and informative. Post honest and valuable information and don’t post rumors or negative opinions that are not supported by facts.
In addition to the prohibited activities described above, when posting information and media through the Services, you must not:
- Post anything that interferes with or disrupts the Service or the operation thereof, including files that contain malicious code, viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer, network or the Service;
- Post statements or materials that are libelous or defame, harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, intimidate or in any way infringe on the rights of others;
- Post statements or materials that violate other contractual or fiduciary rights, duties or agreements;
- Post or upload personal information, pictures, videos or any other media of another person without their express permission;
- Post statements or materials that are bigoted, hateful, racially offensive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable, including language or images that typically would not be considered socially or professionally responsible or appropriate in person;
- Post statements or materials that encourage criminal conduct or that would give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation in any jurisdiction;
- Post statements or materials that in any way harm minors;
- Post statements or materials that impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including, without limitation, employees and representatives of Let’s Sweet Talk;
- Post statements or materials that misrepresent your affiliation with any entity and/or Let’s Sweet Talk;
- Post anything that violates the privacy or publicity rights of any other person, including, without limitation, posting any personal identifying information of another individual, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, credit card numbers or any trade secrets or information for which you have any obligation of confidentiality;
- Post statements or materials that constitute junk mail, spam or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including, without limitation, links to commercial products or services or any political campaigning;
- Post material that infringes, or that may infringe, any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party, or that you otherwise do not have the right to make available, without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. Let’s Sweet Talk does not have any express burden of responsibility to provide any user with indications, markings or anything else that may aid any user in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. Users shall be solely liable for any damage resulting for infringements of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such submission.
User Submitted Information and Content
The Site may provide you and others with the opportunity to participate in message boards and other public areas (“Community Forums”) and may provide you with the opportunity, through such features or otherwise, to submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute or broadcast content and materials to Let’s Sweet Talk or a Site, including, without limitation, comments, ideas, review, suggestions and other content (collectively, “User Content”).
You remain the owner of your User Content, but you acknowledge that Let’s Sweet Talk must have a license from you in order to accept your User Content. You grant to Let’s Sweet Talk the unrestricted, unconditional, unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right and license to host, use, copy, distribute, reproduce, disclose, sell, re-sell, sub-license, display, perform, transmit, publish, broadcast, modify and create derivative works of, reformat, translate, archive, store, cache or otherwise exploit in any manner whatsoever, all or any portion of your User Content for any purpose whatsoever in all formats; on or through any media, software, formula or medium now known or later developed; and with any technology or devices now known or later developed and to advertise, market and promote the same.
You further agree that Let’s Sweet Talk is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any User Content you send to the Site or Let’s Sweet Talk, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and or services using such User Content; or creating informational articles based on or advertising our products and services, and without obligation, remuneration or attribution of any kind to you or anyone else. You further perpetually and irrevocably grant Let’s Sweet Talk the unconditional right to use and exploit your name, persona and likeness included in any User Content and in connection with any User Content, without any obligation, remuneration or attribution of any kind to you or anyone else. You further authorize Let’s Sweet Tak to publish your User Content in a searchable format that may be accessed by users of the Sites and the Internet. Except as prohibited by law, you waive any moral rights you may have in any User Content you submit, even if such User Content is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
You agree that you either: (i) own the rights to the User Content you submit and the right to grant all of the rights and licenses in these Terms; or (ii) you have all necessary rights and licenses from the owner(s) of these rights to enter into these Terms and grant Let’s Sweet Talk these licenses. Upon Let’s Sweet Talk request, you will furnish Let’s Sweet Talk any documentation, substantiation or releases necessary to verify your compliance with these Terms.
You agree that Let’ Sweet Talk has no obligation to monitor or enforce your intellectual property rights to your User Content but has the right to protect and enforce its and its rights to your User Content including, without limitation, by bringing and controlling actions in your name and on your behalf (at Let’s Sweet Talk cost and expense, to which you agree to consent and irrevocably appoint Vice as your attorney-in-fact, with the power of substitution and delegations, which appointment is coupled with an interest).
You further acknowledge and agree that Let’s Sweet Talk does not and will not have any obligation to review, monitor, display, accept or exploit any User Content and Vice may, in its sole discretion, delete, move, re-format, edit, alter, distort, remove or refuse to exploit User Content at any time without notice or liability to you or any other party. You understand that User Content need not be maintained on the Site by us for any period of time and we reserve the right to delete it at any time.
All of your User Content is your sole responsibility. This means that you, and not Let’s Sweet Talk, are entirely responsible for all User Content that you upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available via the Sites. If you post personal information to publicly available areas of the Sites then you may receive unsolicited messages from third parties. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any of User Content including, without limitation, any errors or omissions in User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of User Content.
Our Right To Update Our Terms
These Terms and any applicable Additional Terms, as amended from time to time, constitutes the entire agreement that governs your use of the Sites and supersedes any prior agreements between you and Let’s Sweet Talk with respect to the subject matter of these Terms.
Let’s Sweet Talk reserves the right to modify or add to these Terms at any time without prior notice (“Updated Terms”). You agree that we may notify you of the Updated Terms by posting them on the Sites so that they are accessible via a link on the home page, and that your use of a Site after we have posted the Updated Terms (or engaging in such other conduct as we may reasonably specify) constitutes your agreement to the Updated Terms. Therefore, you should review these Terms before using any Site. The Updated Terms will be effective as of the time of posting, or such later date as may be specified in the Updated Terms, and will apply to your use of the Sites from that point forward.